Stay safe with us
The wellbeing of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone have a safe and enjoyable visit.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Wearing a face covering – this is mandatory in enclosed public spaces from 24th July. Find out more here.
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
When visiting us, please look out for:
- Hand sanitising stations
- New signage and one-way/ keep left systems to support social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers at our visitor desk
We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout the day.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Our facilities and services
To help keep everyone safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer.
Please visit our Facilities and Services page to find out more.
Getting here and heading home
Your usual way of entering may have changed, as we’ve put one-way / keep left systems in place to help support social distancing. Please take a look at our map to find out more:
We’ve also adapted our car parks to help everyone keep a safe distance when visiting us.
The following car parks are open and operating as usual:
- East Car Park
- Tesco Car Park
The following car parks are either closed or are operating differently:
- South Car Park – currently closed for staf parking only.
- North A and B – open for collecting take away orders only. Fully open from 6pm - 6am for evening dining customers.
- Market Square Car Park – partially open to visitors for the following retailers only - Lush Dogs, Specsavers, Hair Ott, Barbers on the Square or Imagin.