An opportunity has arisen for a full time trainee Store Manager to join our busy and exciting store at Whiteley Shopping Centre.
As the trainee manager you will be responsible for leading and motivating your team to increase sales, maintain compliance standards and ensure our customers receive the best possible service, with outstanding value for money.
Subway Whiteley Shopping Centre represents a mid-level turnover store with a floating staff level of up to 12. The store has high potential and we are looking for an experienced, "hands on" trainee who will ultimately lead the store to increased success. The applicant should have a food service or retail background.
Primary Duties: you will be trained on
- Carrying out Weekly Inventory counts and Sales Reporting (WISR)
- Calculating staff payroll on a weekly basis
- Scheduling staff shifts weekly and communicating rota's to staff and Senior Management
- Recruiting and interviewing staff where required
- Ordering food stock twice weekly
- Responding to and actioning upon customer feedback
- Carrying out team meetings
- Identifying potential marketing opportunities locally
- Maintaining full compliance of Subway and Legal policies
- Ensuring cleaning standards are maintained at all times
- Motivating staff with a view to increasing sales and productivity
- Working with Subway Field Consultants to identify and resolve issues with the store
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and correct
- Serving customers and training staff on a daily "on-going" basis
- Updating and refreshing in-store POP and POS
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Free meals on duty and purchase discount
- Bonus scheme based on sales and food cost
- Uniform and training provided
Candidates must be aged 18 or over.
This will lead to full store management control following intense training and as such the successful candidate will be required to pass a background and Disclosure Barring Service (DBS formerly CRB) check. If you have any unspent criminal convictions, please disclose them at the time of your application.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information or questions you may have to us or bring your CV to the store.