We want everyone to enjoy a safe shopping experience with us, and so we continue to have extra measures in place.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Our retail stores are open, and you can check out individual opening times on our Eat Drink & Shop page. We are working hard to keep this information as up to date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off to be sure.
- Our leisure and personal care operators, such as beauty salon and hairdressers, have also reopened. There are some restrictions in place to manage social distancing, so please check details in advance. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- Many of our cafes and restaurants are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- We’re excited to reopen our cinema and indoor dining from Monday 17 May. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
Travel, facilities & services
- We’ve also updated the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, you may only visit us with members of your household or support bubble. From Monday 17th May, the Government’s Rule of 6 or 2 households will apply indoors.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
- You must wear a face covering at all times in our stores, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.