1. The promoter is: Lush Dogs, Whiteley Way, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 7PD (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is Lush Summer.
3. The competition will run from 3pm on Wednesday 25th August, 2021 (the "Opening Date") to 12 midnight on Friday 3rd September, 2021 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter via comment on the competition post w, posted on the official Whiteley Shopping Centre Facebook and Instagram social media pages (the “Competition Posts”) by no later than 12 midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition online by commenting on the Competition Posts, by the Closing Date.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter. The decision of the Promoter (acting reasonably) will be final.
10. The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on 03.09.21, or within 3 days of the Closing Date, on 06.09.21.
11. The Promoter will decide how many winner(s) it wishes to select in its absolute discretion.
12. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
13. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
14. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
15. There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
16. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
17. Competition entries cannot be returned.
18. The prize consists of x1 30 minute doggy teeth cleaning appointment at Lush Dogs. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
19. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
20. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
21. The winner of the competition will be contacted privately via social media private message at the account through which they submitted their competition entry (the “Announcement Date”). The Whiteley Shopping Centre team may also look to announce the winner across Whiteley social media channels (Facebook and Instagram) and Lush Dogs social media channels in a social media post once the winner has been contacted. This post will only go ahead following the winner’s consent, the winner may opt out of being broadcast on the Whiteley Shopping Centre social media channels. This will not affect the prize.
22. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
23. If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 30 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by responding to the private message on the respective social media platform. The winner will be provided the relevant contact details and who to liaise with at Whiteley Shopping Centre. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
24. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
25. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 30 of days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
26. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
27. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
28. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the https://www.britishland.com/privacy-notice
29. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
32. The voucher supplied must be redeemed by the winner within one month of issue.
32. Lush Dogs do not offer a guarentee of services. If they are unable to clean the dog's teeth due to health issues or any other reason, the voucher cannot be exchnaged or redeemed for credit or cash.