Clarks | Sales and Services Manager Required
- Type of Role : Permanent
- Type of Position : Full Time
- Contracted Hours : 39
- Closing Date : 18/03/2021
- Can you inspire a team to deliver the kind of CUSTOMER experience for which Clarks is known and loved? Could you be a Sales and Service Manager with the special kind of talent and DRIVE that gives us the edge over the competition?
- The role
- It’s not just our iconic styles that keep customers coming back to our store – it’s also the unique customer experience we offer. Our stores are a great place to shop and a place people want to come to. Where they feel at ease, well attended to, and confident that they’ve come to the right place. When all those things line up, that’s when people become returning customers. As Sales and Service Manager, you’ll make sure they do.
- How do you do that? It’s in the way you merchandise our products. The way you make running the shop floor look like second nature. The way you delight our customers with customer experience always top priority and at the heart of everything we do. And, most importantly, it’s the way you manage your team, keeping them up-to-date with product information and always looking to give constructive feedback, guidance where needed and praise for a job well done – as you pass on new skills. You’re an indispensable asset to your team - able to support each and every member whilst about driving a high performing team to deliver results. Whether that’s with a difficult service issue or deputising in the absence of the Store Manager, you’ll take it all in your stride.
- A bit about you
- You know a good manager when you see one. That’s because you’ve been there – you’ve done it. And now you’re ready to take the next step up with Clarks. Why? Because you understand that good management is all about maintaining a good working relationship with your team.
- You’re someone who knows how to inspire peak performance in your colleagues. With your natural charm, sure, but also because you can back up your coaching with knowhow born of real experience. Whatever comes your way – retail IT issues, merchandising queries, customer service issues – you’ve got it covered. Your team notice that. That’s why you are able to communicate so effectively with them. They listen to you. You make sales targets something really worth hitting – and you’ll do just that, time and again.
- Life with us
- Over 46 million pairs of Clarks shoes are sold globally. That makes us a £1.5 billion business and a truly worldwide brand. We now have some 12,000 employees across 75 different countries – everywhere from Europe to the Americas. Despite being the world’s leading global casual footwear brand, we’re still majority owned by the Clark family and based in Street, Somerset – where the Clarks business began. Street is the nerve centre of our business, driving growth and the whole Clarks success story.
- The benefits
- We’ve already told you about the degree of flexibility you’ll enjoy as a valued addition to our business – but that’s just the start. As well as development opportunities, pension and a competitive salary, you’ll also enjoy a variety of other benefits. These range from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) to discounted healthcare. And, as everyone loves new shoes, you’ll also get a very healthy discount on our products.
Sunday, July 11th, 2021
How to apply