Whiteley is located in a Tier 2 / High local Covid alert level area.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
Stores and opening times
- Our shops, cafes and restaurants are open and look forward to welcoming you. Please check opening hours here.
- Our cafes and restaurants will stop taking orders at 10pm, and will close by 11pm. Some are also offering a takeaway or delivery service. Find out more here.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If you’re able, please consider visiting us during our quieter times.
Travel, facilities & services
- For advice on traveling to Whiteley from outside the local area, please check the Government guidance for here.
- We’ve made a small change to our Market Square car park to help maintain social distancing. Find out more here.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face covering inside stores at all times, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.